First release of Spring! And you know what that means? Spring cleaning! We've spent a lot of effort clearing out the cobwebs and getting ready for some big changes later this year. And we've managed to squeeze in some integration improvements and requested features as well. Enjoy :)
- New builtin properties for physical material values including Cost, Type (e.g. Metal, Plastic, Glass), and more! These properties are pulled right from your Fusion 360 materials library.
- Added support for Fusion 360 drawing dimension and mass units (changeable in Document Settings), so now Bommer ensures your tables will be consistent with the rest of your drawing data.
- Bommer now ensures your Fusion 360 Unit and Display preferences for formatting feet and inches apply to your Excel exports.
- Unit conversions in Bommer formulas now display a descriptive error message when we cannot appropriately convert units.
- Major changes under the hood to improve performance and set up some exciting changes in the future.
Not yet a Bommer user? Get started by visiting our Download and Installation guide.