The latest version of Bommer for Fusion 360 is 1.9.20307.1900
Bug fix release:
- Fixed crash in part_info if the form is closed while recomputing a formula
- Fixed a crash when opening part_info if a property is configured with a default formula, but that formula is empty
- Fixed a crash that can occur when editing a name on secondary tab in the Edit bill of materials command
- Fixed a rare issue computing the item number and quantity for the Edit bill of materials table
- This comes up if you have components in two or more different subassemblies that are excluded (and their children promoted)
This release adds formulas and calculated fields to Bommer! Add your calculations directly into Bommer; both formulas and computed values are stored with your Fusion 360 data, so you can keep your and your team's calculations in lockstep with your product data.
This release also gives the table filter a major facelift, and adds a bunch of other performance and stability improvements!
Major changes under the hood to increase performance and stability when working with complex models and cross-references.