The latest version of Bommer for Fusion 360 is 1.10.21201.2208
This release fixes a bug in Bommer 1.10 when exporting Parts Only BOM, and fixes potential crashes when opening and saving the Review Edits form.
This is it folks, the one you've all been waiting for. Our Fusion 360 drawings experience has been completely reimagined to use real tables that can be easily placed and customized to meet your needs! And yes, Bommer will automatically update them when your data changes, so you will never be out of sync with your design data.
Read more about how it works at https://links.bommer.io/help-fusion-360-drawings
- Major changes under the hood to make Bommer more stable, particularly with pushing edits and opening linked documents
- Added Top Level BOM type to Export dialog, to export a top level assembly BOM
- Fixed issue where bodies from subassemblies were creeping into component thumbnails
- Fixed issue displaying dimensions when Fusion was set to use comma decimal separators, or the fractional or architectural feet and inches display formats
- Fixed potential inaccuracies in bounding box calculations for middle and shortest dimension, for parts that had rounded bodies (e.g. a straight round pipe) or parts that had angled ends (e.g. a mitre cut square tube)
- Fixed issue reading/exporting bounding box dimensions when Fusion is set to use architectural feet and inches, or display decimals as 1,500
Bug fix release:
- Fixed crash in part_info if the form is closed while recomputing a formula
- Fixed a crash when opening part_info if a property is configured with a default formula, but that formula is empty
- Fixed a crash that can occur when editing a name on secondary tab in the Edit bill of materials command
- Fixed a rare issue computing the item number and quantity for the Edit bill of materials table
- This comes up if you have components in two or more different subassemblies that are excluded (and their children promoted)
This release adds formulas and calculated fields to Bommer! Add your calculations directly into Bommer; both formulas and computed values are stored with your Fusion 360 data, so you can keep your and your team's calculations in lockstep with your product data.
This release also gives the table filter a major facelift, and adds a bunch of other performance and stability improvements!
Major changes under the hood to increase performance and stability when working with complex models and cross-references.